Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Post

I know being extremely bored is probably not a very admirable reason for starting up a blog. I wish I could say it was a passion for writing or at the very least a strong like for the subject of my blog. To be honest, I don't have a subject I have enough feeling for to write exclusively about it, perhaps with exception to my life mission to save the declining slow loris (they're just so CUTE) population of Vietnam - but that won't see any action for at least ten years. 


Maybe if this is still chugging along in ten years time I will be able to write solely about the lorrises but until then, unfortunately, I believe it will just be the slow and infrequent ramblings of a teenage boy who's not ashamed to say that he has more than one Lindsay Lohan song on his iPod. I also believe my brother will be the only person reading this - if anyone.

So that was my first post. It looks short. I don't know if it shows up short, but I promise to use this post as a lesson. And next time I will write about something interesting like tea. Or stationary. Or both if you're lucky, Tim.

2 comments:

  1. Nope - that's a good post length. Looks good to me!
    Need to add more about how amazing said brother is. And photos of slow...lorri?

    Welcome to the world of putting-shit-on-the-internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might also want to set up your blog roll so it links to awesome blogs... like mine!

    "Welcome to my web", says the spider to the fly

    ReplyDelete